The employment staffing industry is a $62 billion dollar
business. The dental employment agency staffing services are niche
and a growing market because of the shortage of dental professionals
such as dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistants, front and
back office support.
Starting a dental employment agency firm business takes a lot
of legal know how, time, research, and trial and error. Our guide
will minimize your learning curve, offers tips and
techniques in starting your own dental staffing firm. Our dental
employment staffing agency guide covers the nuts and bolts of this
Start A Dental Employment Agency Business
- Learn how to apply for licensure and certification.
- Learn the dental employment agency business, whether
temporary and permanent placements of dental workers..
- Effectively recruit dental professionals; registered dental
hygienist, registered and certified dental assistants, dental
assistants, dental office managers, dental receptionist and
dental billers, as well as dentist.
- Become an independent self employed dental professional
providing your dental services to dental clinics.
- Includes all the dental documents and forms needed to start
the dental employment staffing business.
- Includes one (1) yea FREE consultation services via
email or telephone with a employment agency business consultant.